Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jen Brill, I Love You

I have been a big admirer of Jen Brill AKA photographer T. Rex's little lady. Her style and presence is just something that I can not get enough of. She is a classy business women and hates being referred as an "it" girl. Although that is exactly what she is. A total socialite. How could you possibly date Terry Richardson and not expect to be called and anything but a sub culture crawling "it" girl. Even thought she is a photo adgent at Fred Fred & Associates - a top tier marketing firm in New York. Either way I absolutely love her style. She is so beautiful. A perfect mix of Chinese and Australian.






She has got it all the long, style-less, shiny hair, the mind-bogglingly oversized hand bag, the high heels paired with black tights at midday, the rock’n’roll body con dresses, the ostentatious fluffy coat and most importantly, the throw away cigarette and bad-ass attitude. Some may say she is a little too "fashionable" but I love her! I don't see my love affair with her fading anytime time soon.

1 comment:

  1. yea, i think we need to get together sometime. do you happen to have a fb? i feel like that would be easiest to chat some more. here is mine:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000303274232

    ReplyDelete