Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beach Day!

Today I Finally made it to the beach with Julain. It was sooooooo exciting for us. He was such a good boy all day. He really seemed to enjoy himself. We spent our time there with another family, Papa George, Nena, and baby Kaya. One of Nena's friends came later in the day and had her 5 week old son Rocky with her. Finally, I got a chance to hang out with other mom's and Julian had a ton of fun interacting with Kaya.


Nena is also a very talented mother. While we were chillin on the beach she gave me feather extensions.  I have been wanting to get some for a really long time now but the ones sold in salons are way over priced. She gave me a ton for a very reasonable price. She also used real feathers instead of the fake ones used by hair styliest. Cheers to a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment