Friday, June 10, 2011

Rustic Wedding

 My wonderful parents came to Adam and I this month and gave us a budget for our wedding. We don't have much to work with but  I think I can make it happen with the help of my Mom. I want a bohemian/rustic wedding. This of course is going to be taking up most of my time and energy for the next three months, so I will be posting many ideas and themes as they come to me. So far my entire wedding theme based around my dress...
Isn't she a beauty? The dress is made by Anthropologie and is only $600.00. This dress could not have been more perfect for me. I am in love! I plan to have my very very crafty mother make me a crown of flowers for my head piece. Something close to this...



I want a ton of wild flowers, daisies, and sunflowers. This has helped me chose a color palette...

No comments:

Post a Comment