Saturday, June 11, 2011

Over-sized


I have been obsessing over Free People lately. I mean I look at the website a couple times a week. Unfortunately I don't have the money to spend on fp's amazingly over-prized but absolutely wicked clothes. In the process of lusting after these clothes, I have been inspired to change up my style a little bit. I have always been a girl that wears super super tight clothes but I am really getting into this over-sized look.





It's super bo-ho, which is right up my alley. I do think that to pull off the over-sized clothes you have to be pretty damn skinny, so I better stick to my diet.





















I am also a huge fan of rompers, but I have only liked short ones. Although, I came across this adorable long romper that I just must have!


And these boot straps. Ugh! I want one! Hell, maybe I'll just make my own. Can't be that hard right?

2 comments: